Popcorn and coldrinks have always been the go-to items to have at the movies. But what if you are in the mood for something warm to drink and maybe a muffin to pair with it? Well, Equatorial Coffee and Corner Bakery have solved that problem.
Ster Kinekor at Gateway Theatre of Shopping have an Equatorial Coffee stand with Corner Bakery in their food area and another one situated in the entrance foyer for the Prestige Cinema.
So how do you go about getting a coffee and a muffin?
- Choose the movie that you wish to watch at the Ster Kinekor order stations.
- Click on the coffee icon and choose which hot beverage you wish to order. There is also hot chocolate available. You are able to choose just a coffee or hot chocolate – but ….
- A much better deal is choosing the coffee and muffin combo for R60.
- Don’t forget to buy your 3D glasses if you are watching a 3D movie.
- Confirm your order and make your payment.
- Take the print out to the Equatorial Coffee stand to collect your movie refreshments.
- Choose from the following gourmet muffins : Carrot, Vanilla Chocolate, Caramel Fudge and Chocolate (the Chocolate muffin is divine!)
Now that you have all your refreshments, go and enjoy your movie.